Enable users to add events to your calendar!
What’s better than throwing a party? Having someone else throw a party for you! Let your users make new events right on your website.
Community events is a full featured plugin with a variety of user management options. You can require user accounts or allow visitors to submit without having to have an account. Want to make sure that nothing fishy is going on? Just turn on moderation! Decide if user can edit and manage their own events or simply submit. No scary form setup, just turn it on, configure a few options and off you go.
Don’t forget to check out our Community Events new user primer to get a broader picture of what the plugin can do. If you’re wondering about the features of this add-on or are unsure whether it will accomplish what you want it to, please review the new user primer before buying to make sure know what you’re purchasing. If you’ve got ideas for features or functionality that would make your life easier, share them with us…we’re always listening.
Contributors: Shane Pearlman, Rob La Gatta: Rob La Gatta, Paul Hughes
- Frontend user event submission (anonymous & logged in)
- Moderation: Decide whether submissions are published automatically or saved to draft
- Optional frontend “My Events” list for users to see status of their submissions
- Allow users to edit their own entries after submission — or don’t, it’s your call
- Style submission form using custom templates
- Integrate with Events Calendar PRO to allow users to interaction with additional fields
- Easily separate between user submitted and admin created events
- Use shortcode to place the form on any page (non-permalinks only)
- Internationalized & ready for translation (if you’d be interested in translating to your native language in exchange for a free license, let us know)
- MU compatible