Sell tickets with WooCommerce
With the WooTickets add-on for The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO, taking control of ticket sales for an upcoming event has never been easier. No third-party websites, no ticket fees…just you, your attendees and one kick ass event. WooTickets allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event, and then sell those tickets entirely within your site. Each ticket can have it’s own price, stock, SKU and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open/close. Want to have cheap tickets or special packages for the first 100 buyers? Aiming to give discounts to those who buy earlier than a week before the event? Need different ticket “packages” and a way to easily differentiate between what they contain on the frontend? WooTickets has you covered.
Unlike other ticketing add-ons, WooTickets does not rely on a third-party ticketing solution like Eventbrite to operate. Any tickets displayed on your site will keep the branding/feel of the overall site, and can be further customized as you see fit by modifying the template. Plus, since the tickets are created as products within WooCommerce, you get to take advantage of many slick features WooCommerce already has to offer, including reports, a detailed order history and integration with coupons to apply discounts.
When it comes time for the event to kickoff, WooTickets continues to deliver. All ticket buyers will receive a PDF ticket via email, which they can print out and bring to the door once the event starts. The handy attendee list generated by WooTickets will give you a way to cross-reference each purchase, and “check in” users to keep track of who showed and who didn’t.
Don’t forget to check out our Tickets: WooCommerce new user primer to get a broader picture of what the plugin can do. If you’re wondering about the features of this add-on or are unsure whether it will accomplish what you want it to, please review the new user primer before buying to make sure know what you’re purchasing. If you’ve got ideas for features or functionality that would make your life easier, share them with us…we’re always listening.
Note: As of the 1.0 release for WooTickets, recurring events are not supported, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work. We’re changing this for a post-1.0 release, since we realize it’s in high demand, and will update this page at that point.
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Limit how many tickets are available, with a clear SOLD OUT reference on the frontend once they’re gone
- Tickets are automatically assigned a “ticket” category within WooCommerce, so they’re easy to differentiate from any other Woo products you’re selling
- Generate reports on a event- or ticket- specific basis
- PDF tickets and a handy attendee list to “check in” users as they arrive
- Style the ticket box using custom templates as you see fit
- Internationalized & ready for translation (if you want to translate to your native language in exchange for a free license, let us know)
- Multi-site compatible