1 event but run over 5 sessions (e.g. 5 x Saturdays)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 1 event but run over 5 sessions (e.g. 5 x Saturdays)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Salim
    Participant

hi,

Can you please advise how you would recommend to create the following type of event;

Training Course that runs every Saturday for 5 weeks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

To create that type of Event you could use Events Calendar Pro’s Recurring Events.

Set the event date and time on the first Saturday then in Recurrence choose Every Week and select the end on date as the last Saturday.

After it is published it will create the events individually. Then you could go back to the first event and setup tickets there if that was also what you are planning on doing.

Here is more info about the Pro Plugin:

https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Let me know if that helps or you would like anything else.

Thanks

Salim
    Participant

hi,

Wouldn’t a recurring event mean it is for sale every Saturday?

I need to make a event that is spanning over 5 saturday’s only and can only be purchased prior to the course starting.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

So when you create a recurring event with tickets it only has tickets for purchase on the first day of the event. The other days do not have ticket purchase options.

I setup the ticket purchase sale to end on the first day of the event too, so no one could come later and buy tickets after that date.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘1 event but run over 5 sessions (e.g. 5 x Saturdays)’ is closed to new replies.