404 on Venue page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 404 on Venue page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    360zen
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m having an interesting problem. The venue pages are producing a 404 error. It seems that the other pages are working properly, and I’m not using any custom templates (just some light CSS). This IS happening on every theme, including WP default themes. I’ve done some thorough searching on here and can’t find anything about this, so any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

p.s. Your discussion submit form says “I’ve reverted to the 2011 default WordPress theme…”, but 2011 is no longer a default theme.

Geoff

Hi there, Justin! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble here. Let’s see if we can figure it out here together. 🙂

Are all venue pages triggering a 404 is it happening in isolated cases? For example, I found a test venue on your site and was able to access the page: http://fvbuild.360zen.com/venue/test-venue/

Let me know if you are able to send me an example and we’ll go from there.

Cheers!
    Geoff

360zen
    Participant

Oh weird! The test venue was the one causing 404 errors earlier. Perhaps the solution was to deactivate and reactivate my theme? Anyway, it does look like it’s working now. Thanks.

Geoff

Awesome, glad things are working! Thanks for following up and letting us know. 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘404 on Venue page’ is closed to new replies.