500 Internal Server error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 500 Internal Server error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jukebox535
    Participant

Hello, I am getting this error whenever I install this plugin. I had the non-pro version and it worked great. I decided to upgrade and now when I click activate I get an error. Anyone have any ideas?

Here is my site http://www.vision-house.org

Barry

I’m sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties.

I do see you already tried out our standard troubleshooting steps which is awesome:

YES, I’ve deactivated all other plugins to check for a plugin conflict.
    YES, I’ve reverted to the 2011 default WordPress theme (with other plugins still deactivated) to check for a theme conflict.

Just so I can be sure, can you confirm that with only a default theme like Twenty Thirteen and no other plugins except The Events Calendar running you still hit this problem when trying to activate Events Calendar PRO?

If so, are you able to access your server error logs (or can you ask your host if they are aware of any issues)? Could you also copy and paste the information you can find at the bottom of the Events > Help screen (“System Information”) in here?

Thanks!

jukebox535
    Participant

Hey Barry,

Thanks for responding to my post. I did try the steps above to no avail. Just to get this straight, you want me to install the normal version of the event calendar. Then paste you the system information? I did this but I am not seeing anything that says system information.

View post on imgur.com

Barry

Hi!

Just to get this straight, you want me to install the normal version of the event calendar.

So what I was suggesting was deactivating everything except for The Events Calendar – so all other plugins should be deactivated and you should switch to a default theme like Twenty Thirteen – and then try activating Events Calendar PRO.

Then paste you the system information? I did this but I am not seeing anything that says system information. http://i.imgur.com/YNPaFTc.jpg

Thanks for checking (and to be clear, this was a separate step from the above). Can you look again and scroll down a little further? It normally displays close to the bottom.

jukebox535
    Participant

Awesome, that is what I tried and it didn’t work. 🙁

I have scrolled down to the bottom and still didn’t see it.

View post on imgur.com

Barry

I do apologize, I completely forgot that facility is not available in The Events Calendar by itself.

How about the server logs? Were you able to check them or else check in with your host and ask them if they could identify errors leading to the 500 Internal Server Error – and can you point me to a page describing the hosting package you are using?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘500 Internal Server error’ is closed to new replies.