Access to older versions of Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Access to older versions of Eventbrite

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    beltline
    Participant

I have a site using Calendar 2.0.11 and I’d like to download an older version of Eventbrite Tickets. I think I need 1.0.7. Is there any where I can do that?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

By default your license gives you access only to the versions that have been released within the period covered by your license – but I’m sure we can accommodate your request here.

I’ll share a download link with you as a private reply (I’d rather not leave it “in the open”) but please let me know if you are unable to access it.

Thanks!

Barry

This reply is private.

beltline
    Participant

Thank you!

beltline
    Participant

Really sorry to bother you again, but is it possible to get a version 1.0.5 download as well?

Barry

This reply is private.

Barry

Certainly, please see the link in my last reply 🙂

Do also note that we cannot generally offer support here on the forums for older releases such as those – lots of bug fixes have been made since those releases went out and so, if you do hit problems and it’s something that we don’t see in our current stable release, I’m afraid we will not be able to assist.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’ll close this thread – but if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new thread and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Access to older versions of Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.