Add class to first day of weak long event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add class to first day of weak long event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bloodygeese
    Participant

Is there anyway of adding a class to the first day of a week long event? and hopefully also to the last day, as If I have several events that last several weeks the calendar looks incredibly confusing I would like to style the first and last days differently. (this is in month view)

Geoff

Hi there, Jonathan! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. We hope you’re enjoying the plugins so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great question. There isn’t a specific ID or class for the first and last instances of an event in Month view. However, there is an ID for that specific event on a specific day.

For example, let’s say you have an event that runs from today (October 10) to October 31. You can target the first and last instances of that event in the CSS with:

#tribe-events-event-277-10 a, #tribe-events-event-277-31 aย {
    color: red;
    }

…where 277 is the ID of the post and 10 and 31 are the date. This example would change the color of the link to red.

Does that make sense? Will that work for you? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jonathan! Just checking in to see if thereโ€™s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jonathan! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Add class to first day of weak long event’ is closed to new replies.