Add Event page is missing border for Event Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add Event page is missing border for Event Title

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    persyst
    Participant

Hi,
    I just noticed that when I go to the Add Event page, there is no border below the “Event Title:(required) ” header to indicate where the box is to type for the Title. It’s just a white space, and I have to click to just click around till I find where to type the Event Title.

How can I get a border to show where to type the “Event Title”?

Thanks,
    Stefan

Hi Stefan:

Can you confirm you are asking about the Community Events : Add Page? Where users can add their own events to a site. Is this correct?

All the styling for the form is based of your website’s theme. I would suggest looking into your Theme’s stylesheet and see how input elements are treated. To show a border you will need to have :

border: 1px solid #ccc;

or similar.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

persyst
    Participant

Thanks, that worked!!

Great!

I’m glad we were able to help, please don’t hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any other questions/issues.

Also if you have a minute or two we would love it if you could say a few words about our plugin here :http://m.tri.be/lo

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Event page is missing border for Event Title’ is closed to new replies.