Add-Ons Error

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Add-Ons Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josiah

I understand this is somewhat of a free/open source question (which I did post to the WP forums as well) but it effects my ability to purchase, and my confidence in purchasing a license.

I installed the free plugin to a fresh WP for testing and upon visiting the Add-Ons page within the WP admin got the following error (and no add-ons)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2653

Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-app-shop.class.php on line 100

Posted here as well: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/event-add-ons?replies=1

ricio
    Participant

Got the same error message:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ../wp-includes/functions.php on line 2653

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in ../wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-app-shop.class.php on line 100

Curious to know a solutions?! Thank you

Rob

Thanks for the heads up here, guys. I just talked to the dev team on this and it’s a weird issue, particularly because both of you are seeing it.

Can you guys confirm that you’re both on a stock Twenty Twelve install, running just The Events Calendar 2.0.11 with no other add-ons? Would also be interested to hear your hosting setup: if you’re using a standard provider, or if you’re doing locally, etc.

This hasn’t come up before and best I can tell it isn’t impacting functionality – just throwing out those warnings – but let me know if I’m wrong there. I do want to see what can be done to find a resolution for you here so let me know about those questions and we’ll troubleshoot from there.

Rob

Ah after some further digging with the team on this, it looks like a caching system we implemented on the tri.be site broke our shop API, which is causing this message (it just reared its head today because we made the change last night).

As a temporary workaround, you should be able to get rid of the message by using the hide_upsell option in your wp-config file. Specifics on that are here: https://theeventscalendar.com/removing-the-add-on-upsell-in-events-calendar-pro/.

We’ll get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Thanks again for the tip.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Add-Ons Error’ is closed to new replies.