Added Message to E-Mail

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Added Message to E-Mail

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there
    Over @ EDD (https://easydigitaldownloads.com/support/topic/no-translation-available-for-a-part-of-the-confirmation-mail) they told me that the Problem i’ve got could be a Problem on your side. Ill take there some screenshots to look at for you. Could you please check that?

Thanks,
    Brian

websource
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

websource
    Participant

Hi Barry
    I cant See your answer. Could you please post again?

Barry

Sorry Brian, unfortunately a glitch in our support tools means if you make a private reply then our own reply is marked private automatically (yet is not visible to non-staff members). Apologies for the inconvenience … let me re-post my previous reply:

Hi Brian, thanks for contacting us.

You could make a change via a snippet like this one, which you could add to your theme’s functions.php file. Does that help here?

websource
    Participant

Hi Barry
    This works great, but wont it be overwritten due a update?
    Thanks

Barry

If your theme is going to be updated automatically then yes, there’s a risk of that – alternative approaches would include doing this from within a child theme or even a custom plugin. Does that help?

websource
    Participant

Hi Barry
    Thanks for the instructions. Couldnt you give us a possibility to remove or change this Sentence in the Backend?
    I want to have a sustainable solution and not one which i have to modify something at every update. Also i dont want a child theme. As we move everything we have to pay attention at that much different things. We want to keep it as easy as possible.

Thanks.

Barry

Couldnt you give us a possibility to remove or change this Sentence in the Backend?

We could, yes – but we tend to avoid adding additional settings for a variety of reasons unless there is a strong case for doing so. We’re definitely open to making changes though and would suggest posting your idea for a new setting on our UserVoice page (which will help us to gauge how many other users might want the same thing).

I want to have a sustainable solution and not one which i have to modify something at every update. Also i dont want a child theme. As we move everything we have to pay attention at that much different things.

For now, I’m afraid that is simply your best bet (or else you could create a custom plugin) – but please do post a feature request as discussed and we’ll certainly consider it 🙂

Thanks again – and I’ll go ahead and close this thread as I don’t think there is much more we can offer at this point.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Added Message to E-Mail’ is closed to new replies.