"Added the ability to override labels and slugs for venues and organizers"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Added the ability to override labels and slugs for venues and organizers"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hunter

I’ve updated to the latest version of Events Calendar Pro. Where can I change the labels and slugs for venues and organizers? I didn’t see anything under my Event Admin settings.

Casey D

Hello joinfof,

Thanks for contacting us and pointing this out! We updated our lit to add better instruction.

There is not yet an admin setting, but we did make a filter to easily change this. The details are listed on #3 of this post.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Hunter

Yes it does. Do I put it in my theme’s functions.php file? Thanks for the help.

Hunter

I got it working correctly by putting it in my theme’s functions.php file. Had to update permalinks and I also forgot I had overwritten templates in my theme’s tribe-events -> views -> modules folder. Thanks for the help… great addition to the plugin.

Casey D

Hello joinfof,

Yep that is correct! Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Added the ability to override labels and slugs for venues and organizers"’ is closed to new replies.