Adding events from WordPress mobile app

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding events from WordPress mobile app

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    laurenignited
    Participant

Hi, how can I add events from my mobile wordpress app? The events menu is missing from the mobile / app based versions of WordPress. Is there a setting I need to set? Or is this a wordpress issue?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

Just to confirm, do you mean it’s missing both when you login to the admin environment on a mobile device and when accessing it through an app – or just when working through the app?

What is the actual app you are using – is it this one?

Thanks!

laurenignited
    Participant

I’m only logging in through the mobile app, I’m using WordPress for iPhone. I don’t know why I didn’t think of using the web based WordPress admin site via my phone, but when I do that, I am able to see the events menu.

Barry

OK – if you’re happy accessing WordPress directly that’s probably best.

I wonder if you might ask the authors of the iPhone app if custom post types are generally supported directly? It’s possible they are not.

laurenignited
    Participant

Right on. Will do. Thanks!

Barry

Great!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding events from WordPress mobile app’ is closed to new replies.