Adding Text Below Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Adding Text Below Calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dealerdan
    Participant

I know we can add text before and after all event content via the settings->display->advanced template settings section.

However I would like to add text below my actual events calendar for SEO purposes but NOT on the events themselve. How can I do that? Thanks.

Casey D

Hello dealerdan,

Thanks for contacting us!

The first solution that comes to mind is a css one. Simply hide the DOM element on the pages you desire (or show it, conversely). Check out the body classes on each page, for example ‘events-single’ vs ‘events-list’. You can use them to target the right areas pretty quickly.

Otherwise, it is probably more elegant to use the remove_action( ‘tribe_events_after_template’ ) function for the pages without it. I’m not exactly sure how that would be implemented though, but may be worth exploring.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

dealerdan
    Participant

Thanks. Actually I just wasn’t thinking straight. Can just override /month/content.php. All sorted now thanks. Sorry about delay in reply.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to get it working.

Since this is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Text Below Calendar’ is closed to new replies.