After upgrading to Pro, the Events won’t save dates/time including recurring

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO After upgrading to Pro, the Events won’t save dates/time including recurring

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    trancendinginc
    Participant

Hi,
    My client was using the free version of Events Calendar successfully for a few months but wanted to have recurring events. Unfortunately after I purchased and installed the plugin, the event function seems to have changed. The times and dates of events do not save, and the recurring events don’t work. I’ve disabled the theme and the plugins, but have had no success in making it work. Could you take a look?

[Credentials removed as an added precaution – Barry]

Barry

Sure – we can definitely take a look.

Simply to make best use of time though I might need to repeat the same troubleshooting steps of deactivating other plugins and changing theme. Can you confirm:

• We have your permission to do this and you understand we can accept no liability for any problems that might result
    • You also understand that this may cause some disruption and that you may need to do a little work restoring things after we finish
    • In anticipation of this you have made a full and complete backup and are additionally aware of the process for restoring that backup

Let me know!

trancendinginc
    Participant

Hi Barry, I have completed the backups and I confirm all the criteria you outlined.
    You have the go ahead to take a look.
    Thanks so much!
    Best,
    Nick Woodward

Barry

OK – so the first thing I notice is that you are using WordPress 3.5.2. Current releases of The Events Calendar (and all plugins in our events suite) are built for compatibility with WordPress 3.7 and upwards … and of course the current stable WordPress release is 3.9.1.

Would it be possible to upgrade your WordPress installation before we go any further?

trancendinginc
    Participant

Thank you sir. After the update the issue is resolved.
    Thanks for your help! It is much appreciated!
    Best,
    Nick Woodward

Barry

Awesome to hear that – glad it worked out 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but of course if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by creating new threads – one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Other than that, if you have a moment, it would be fantastic to hear your thoughts on The Events Calendar over on our plugin review page. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘After upgrading to Pro, the Events won’t save dates/time including recurring’ is closed to new replies.