Allow only specific groups to see submitted events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Allow only specific groups to see submitted events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jdeng87
    Participant

I am trying to set up a community events calendar for 2 groups of people. Both groups will be using one calendar, however, I only want persons in Group A to see and interact with events submitted by Group A and vice versa for Group B. I don’t want any interaction between groups. Is it possible to put users into groups and have events viewable and accessible to only specific groups. Thanks in advance!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can help answer your question.  You are asking to have one Calendar that depending on what group you are in sees only events for that group, correct?

Unfortunately, that feature is not part of our plugins. There maybe ways to do that with a plugin such as Members, but it does involve some customization and playing around with it to get it to work.

I could not find another plugin or some coding that I thought would help you get to your goal.

Does that answer your question?

Let me know if you have any more questions or I did not read it correctly for what you are looking for.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow only specific groups to see submitted events’ is closed to new replies.