Another Missing Ticket Box thread

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Another Missing Ticket Box thread

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    randalldon
    Participant

Hi There,

Having run through the process of setting up the Eventbrite Tickets add-on with WordPress today i too (as many people it seems) have a major issue with the Eventbrite ticket box never being shown on the website. Following the previous threads i can see that often the advice has been to upgrade the Eventbrite Tickets add-on to version to 3.2.1 but this was the version i have installed anyway. I am running this in tandem with the Events Calendar version 3.2 and the Events Calendar Pro version 3.2. Every aspect works i.e. Events created on WordPress, the event is also automatically on the Eventbrite website but the Eventbrite tickets box is never displayed. There is nothing in the generated Event page source code with any indication of the ticket box being output. This is a major, major issue and one that needs a resolution as soon as possible for me as this is critical to the current project.

Many thanks

Brendan Randall

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Brendan. Great question!

It’s worthwhile noting that the ticket box may not display if ticket sales have not yet started. Would you mind checking the start date?

Also, if you wouldn’t mind posting the System Information from the Events Calendar Settings Help tab, that could prove very useful.

Thanks! 🙂

randalldon
    Participant

This reply is private.

randalldon
    Participant

This reply is private.

randalldon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Brendan. Thanks so much for your thorough troubleshooting and reporting! 🙂

You’re spot on. The ticket box will not display unless ticket sales have started. If the event is not live or it is outside of the prescribed ticket sales window, you won’t see it on your page.

I definitely appreciate your suggestion about clarifying our documentation, and will look into that right away. Thanks, again!

consoleoffice
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Another Missing Ticket Box thread’ is closed to new replies.