Apostrophe issue on EventBrite side

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Apostrophe issue on EventBrite side

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Samy's Camera
    Participant

Hey there,
    Does anyone else notice the apostrophe issue with organizers and venues on EB? I created them on the WP end and it published to EB (which is all fine and everything works great BTW) but some of the titles of these venues and organizers have an apostrophe in their name – “Samy’s Photo School”. On the EB side it comes out as Samy’s Photo School. Any way to curb this issue or is it strictly an EB API issue? Any help would be great! Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hello 600lines,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the issues you’re experiencing when using our plugin. I tested out and noticed the same thing that you’re noticing with HTML characters being displayed for ” ‘ ” once events are imported into Eventbrite.

I’m not sure if there is anything that we can do about this on our side. Our run this by our developers to see what the options are.

Thanks!

Samy's Camera
    Participant

Just following up on this

Josh
    Participant

Hey 600lines,

Sorry for the delay. Looking into this again now.

I’ve gone ahead and also created an internal ticket for this as well since it is likely something that we’re able to address (since it happens for Organizers and Venues but not for the Title https://cloudup.com/cxiYB-ZZPNz).

I’m also leaving this ticket as waiting on me as well to ensure I follow up with you as quickly as possible.

I apologize again for the delay.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Just following up! Spoke with one of our developers and it looks like this is something that we can address.

I’ve created the bug report for the issue. You’ll be notified here as we make progress and when an update is ready for release. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Apostrophe issue on EventBrite side’ is closed to new replies.