Ask for names per ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Ask for names per ticket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Bowe
    Participant

Aloha, I have purchased the business package. Is there a way in Events Calendar Pro to ask for the name of the attendee associated with each Ticket?

Geoff

Aloha, Daniel! Welcome to the forums and thanks for checking out the plugins. We really hope you’re enjoying them so far. 🙂

Great question. This is a popular feature request that we plan to include in an upcoming release. I don’t have a specific timeframe to share for when it will come, but it is definitely on our radar. It would definitely be awesome to collect all the names associated with each ticket when multiple tickets are purchased in the same transaction.

This is probably not the answer you were hoping for, but does it help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Daniel Bowe
    Participant

That does answer my question and I look forward to the feature! I do have WooCommerce Tickets as well, so that will work well. 🙂

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up! I know a lot of people are excited for that feature, so we’re also looking forward to being able to announce it when it comes.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ask for names per ticket’ is closed to new replies.