Attendee list

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Attendee list

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jack

Hi,
    i wanted to know if your payment plugin has this feature:
    – Attendee list : (chance to see who has joined the event from my wordpress registered user)
    – Post event on my wordpress and sync with Facebook events

Thanks

Jack

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Jack,

The ticketing options sure do have attendee lists included as part of them. For instance, the WooCommerce Tickets attendee area looks like this: http://d.pr/i/6kHq Notice you can also print the list out if you’d like. So the answer to your first question is yes.

For the second question, you’re talking about linking WordPress with Facebook which might make you think our Facebook Importer add-on might be what you’re looking for. But it is an importer and not able to sync at this time, so it can only grab events from Facebook and put them into WordPress and not the other way round. So the answer to this question is a no for the time being.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

— Julie

jack

Hi Julie, thanks 4 your answer about the 1st question the attendee lists is available in paid plugin i mean with which add ons?

Thx

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Jack,

To add ticketing to events you need only one of our four choices: Eventbrite Tickets, WooCommerce Tickets, EDD Tickets, or WPEC Tickets. Plus you’d need The Events Calendar (free) plugin. If you’ve got a favorite out of those e-commerce solutions, I’d suggest you go with that. If you don’t have a favorite, then I’d suggest you check out their websites for more information. Our plugins simply connect their e-commerce solutions to our calendar for the ticketing function. All the registration/payment/ticketing functions are governed by those partners’ plugins.

Does that help? Do you have any more questions?

— Julie

jack

Thanks Julie,

now i understand better, i hope only that free plugin or with an add-on i can see the attendee very easy, 4 example i create free event and i wished with a single button like: “join event” or “i want to be an attendee” put myself in the event and see who also join that event, no ecommerce etc…

Anyway thanks now i have a clear idea 😀

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

OK. I just want to make sure you understand that the attendee list is only available to admins, not to other attendees. At least out of the box. (Pretty much anything is possible with customization.) And with the ticketing function, your “single” button would be purchasing one (free) ticket and then getting an email with the ticket information. If you want to minimize the e-commerce part of it, I’d suggest you take a look at the EDD Tickets option.

— Julie

George

I notice in your earlier post to a screenshot of the attendees area ( http://d.pr/i/6kHq ) that it lists the purchaser name and email. In this scenario, we see tickets from two transactions, #77 and #74, where a single person purchased multiple tickets. Is it possible to identify *who* a ticket is purchased for, when one person purchases multiple tickets of a particular type? If for example, on order #74, Stu Lemon had purchased a ticket for Tus Melon who was going to accompany him, would I be able to see a list of all attendees, and not just a list of all purchasers?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

That is something that the plugin does not do currently, but it is something on our radar for addressing. If you’d like to add your vote, head over to our Feature Ideas page (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas) and find the idea that is closest to your own and give it some love.

— Julie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee list’ is closed to new replies.