Back Button Issue – With Chrome

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Back Button Issue – With Chrome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    blinktech
    Participant

I have a bug to report.
    We’re having the same bug as this person I believe https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/chromesafari-bug-with-back-button/

I was hoping the new update 3.5.2 for Event Calendar PRO would fix this bug.

The website that is using the event Calendar is http://www.americaspastimetours.com
    One can re-create the bug every time by doing the following in Chrome (Firefox seems to be unaffected).
    1. Select one of the “TRIPS” aka events
    2. Click one of the event days.
    3. Now click the browser’s back button.
    – Poof! all events from all five trips are being displayed.

Is this bug being addressed in an upcoming release? If not please let us know.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems.

It does look very similar to the problem described in the other thread and it was indeed fixed for that specific case. Unfortunately, it looks like we missed this specific scenario (with photo view) and we’ll get this logged and address it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reporting this – of course we’ll do our best to post an update in here once we’ve looked into it in more detail and potentially have a fix in hand 🙂

blinktech
    Participant

Thanks for getting back. Very much looking forward to that potential fix. Keep me post, thx!

Barry

Likewise!

What I’ll do at this point is close this thread. However, what we strive to do is re-open threads like this one where a bug was reported and post an update (once we’ve got something to report, re a fix, etc) – so if you monitor this or are anyway subscribed by email you should be made aware of the fix further down the road.

Thanks once again for your patience and support 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we hope to have it corrected in the next maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Back Button Issue – With Chrome’ is closed to new replies.