Breadcrumb Link for Next Month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Breadcrumb Link for Next Month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrjarbenne
    Participant

In the Month view, at the bottom of the calendar, the link for the previous month is there, but the link to go into the next month has disappeared. This applies in all the themes I have tried. Deactivating Pro doesn’t solve the issue, so it must be something in the core plugin.

Here’s an image:
    http://screencast.com/t/MvtVVucNm7

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you are experiencing difficulties.

Can you confirm if you have events in the following month? By default, The Events Calendar will not provide pagination links that lead to months outwith the populated date range: that said we did recently find a bug in relation to this – so if you do have events in the future that you cannot navigate to, you may need to visit one of those events and re-save.

Does that help at all?

mrjarbenne
    Participant

Thanks Barry, that helps immensely. Sorry about that: I didn’t realize this was the expected behaviour. Adding an event in the future solved the issue.

Cheers.

Barry

Awesome, glad that helped.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but definitely feel free to create new ones as needed if you need assistance with anything else 🙂

Last but not least, we’re always keen to hear about our users’ experiences with The Events Calendar … if you have a moment to spare, it would be great to hear from you over on our plugin review page.

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Breadcrumb Link for Next Month’ is closed to new replies.