Bug: Shortcodes in event description breaking Month view.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug: Shortcodes in event description breaking Month view.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seth
    Participant

If I include a shortcode in the description of my event it breaks the Month view. Instead of displaying the title of the event it shows something that looks similar to JSON output of the event:

{“eventId”:41277,”title”:”Title of event”,”permalink”:http:\/\/www … etc

Removing the shortcodes results in the title being shown correctly in the Month view.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties – that definitely isn’t ideal.

That said, I’m not sure I can replicate this locally: can you point me to a live example and also detail the shortcode plus attributes (in case that assists in replicating this) you are using within your description, and a note of which plugin or theme is responsible for the shortcode?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: Shortcodes in event description breaking Month view.’ is closed to new replies.