Bug with The Event Calendar Pro and Press Permit

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug with The Event Calendar Pro and Press Permit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cityofroundrock
    Participant

When I have Press Permit enabled, no events are loaded when moving to the next or previous month in the mobile view on iOS7. It does not seem to effect Safari or Chrome on OS X.
    I disabled all plugins and changed to a stock theme and was able to verify this to be the case. What is the best way for me to proceed to get this issue fixed? I will also leave a report with the Press Permit folks…

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting difficulties here.

I don’t know why Press Permit would be impacting in this way under the conditions you’ve described … I think in this situation seeking some assistance from the author/authors of that plugin or even just getting some background on when and why it might intervene could be useful.

Let me know what you discover 🙂

cityofroundrock
    Participant

It has to do with anonymous AJAX or something like that. Press Permit has an advanced section and checking “Disable all filtering for anonymous users” seems to make it work properly.

Barry

Excellent – glad you figured it out (and thanks for sharing the solution) 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug with The Event Calendar Pro and Press Permit’ is closed to new replies.