Calendar and integration with Divi

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar and integration with Divi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    markandgary
    Participant

Is Tribe making any effort to integrate its plugin with Elegant Themes Divi?

I put up a page to illustrate the problems I have run into trying to leverage the Tribe widgets into the Divi Sidebar Module. I have also tried to leverage the event rocket short code in the text module, but that’s way worse.

Sample page I am working on with Divi and Calendar.
    http://www.markandgary.com/plant-based-diet/

See attached image of the page in Divi for reference.

Thanks

Mark

Barry

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear you’ve been hitting difficulties.

Is Tribe making any effort to integrate its plugin with Elegant Themes Divi?

I’m afraid I’m not aware of any particular drive in relation to Divi. In general, integration issues with themes – barring perhaps the very most popular ones – are really things that need to be solved on a case-by-case basis rather than by us modifying plugin code.

I did visit the URL you provided but it looks like you are using a different events plugin. Do you still need assistance with this and can you illustrate the problem for me if so?

Thanks!

markandgary
    Participant

Yeah, I tried my best to get your plugin to work with Divi.. but was struggling with integration issues due to no native shortcodes. Tried event rocket, but had even more problems with that and Divi.

IMO I think Divi is fairly popular, so you might want to put some time into that platform. Not sure what you mean by popular themes, but it seems WPzoom, Elegant Themes, etc, are going the theme builder route.

Thanks anyway.

Mark

Barry

Sorry to hear that.

Gauging popularity can certainly be tricky and there are, as you can imagine, a lot of well known theme shops each with a stack of themes that may all play differently with our plugins – so it’s a tricky balance.

You can certainly request this on UserVoice, though – that has the advantage that other users in search of the same thing can upvote your request which gives us a great sense of how much demand there may be.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar and integration with Divi’ is closed to new replies.