Calendar Buggy – Events repeating every day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Buggy – Events repeating every day

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

Hi,
    Right now, the last few months in my Sept. month calendar are showing up every single day from October on. The event list is fine, it’s just the calendar that seems to be bugging out. Help?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Sorry to hear about the issues. We’ve had another report of this and I’m having a developer take a look to see what’s going on and I’ll keep you posted on that. In the mean time, if it’s not too much to ask would you be able to try recreating the recurring events that seem to be part of the cause of the problem? The Sunday Service event in particular and/or any other recurring events you have on the calendar? I think there may have been a bug pre 2.0.9 and the fix is only applying to newly created recurring events…

Thanks and let me know how it goes.

– Jonah

Eric
    Participant

Hey Jonah! I did as you suggested. But, didn’t fix it. And, the problem wasn’t even purely with repeating events. I had a one-time event that was just displaying on every day in October.

I played around with some stuff, changed dates, deleted events…It looks like if I have an event listed on the last day of the month, the next month’s calendar pulls it and repeats it. If I leave the last day of the month open, then I don’t get the issue.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Hmmm, ok. Can you try deactivating all other plugins? I’ve seen at least one other issue like this where it was due to a plugin. Let me know whether or not that works.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Eric
    Participant

Well, it looks like there’s the problem. Deactivated the other plugins, and it seems to go away. How do I go about resolving that conflict?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Now reactivate the plugins you deactivated one by one to find the offender and let me know which one it is so we can investigate further.

You can decide how important the other plugin is to you and whether or not you can find a replacement. I may be able to make some suggestions for you too.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Eric
    Participant

So it appears to be the Series Engine plugin. That’s a pretty important one too. If you have any suggestions or help as to what might be conflicting, that’d be great.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

Can you send us a copy of the plugin for evaluation purposes? You can email to pro [at] tri [dot] be and attn. to me. I’ll need to pass it onto a developer to take a look at.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

I got the file and was able to see the issue for myself. I’m not sure why event are being duplicated so I’ve asked one of our developers to take a look and will report back as soon as I know more. Thanks for your patience.

– Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Caroline,

I’ve got an update for you. We’re making some significant changes to how queries are done with the plugin and with these changes the conflict will be fixed. Unfortunately the fix won’t be out until either 2.0.10 or 3.0 and I’m not sure when that will be. So, for now hang tight and we’ll get this fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Buggy – Events repeating every day’ is closed to new replies.