Calendar not showing up in List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar not showing up in List View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chan08
    Participant

Hi I get this message when the list view is selected for my calendar. Everything else works fine.

http://www.iskconofhouston.org/events-calendar/upcoming/

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_has_past_events() in /home/ioh2014/public_html/wp-content/themes/ioh/tribe-events/list/nav.php on line 30

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at the site and see the error you mentioned.

It is referencing a template in your theme. Do you have a custom template in your theme?

In the past this error has come from Theme Conflicts, have you changed themes recently?

Can you please confirm you changed themes and the error was still there.

Please let me know what you find out and we can go from there.

Thanks

chan08
    Participant

Yes. I do have a child theme for Pagelines DMS 2.0 .. I don’t know too much about what the conflict is. Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello chan08,

I took a look at your site again and I am not getting the error. Were you able to fix it?

I can certainly help you if you are still having problems. It does look like there was a function in custom template in the theme causing the problem.

If you remove tribe_has_past_events() from the file it will remove the error.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar not showing up in List View’ is closed to new replies.