Calendar Page Title shows title of an event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calendar Page Title shows title of an event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ailsa Craig

Hi,
    Looks like a great plugin, but I’ve some reservations before buying. I downloaded the free version and tried a few events to test it. I noticed the Calendar Page Title shows the title of the first event. Also event titles are repeated on the single event. I tried your advice on
    https://theeventscalendar.com/faqs/the-calendar-page-title-shows-title-of-an-event/
    I pasted into functions.php using the default template but it doesn’t work and the code appears in my wp dashboard at the top so is there something wrong with the code or did I do something wrong? I also tried the page.php function (as I’m using full styles template) and it threw out the code so it didn’t work.
    If I can get that to work, that’d be great.

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting the title to display properly on your calendar. Based on the issue you’re noticing with the code showing in your dashboard, it sounds like the code may be placed in your functions.php file outside of the PHP tags.

If the code was pasted at the bottom of your functions.php file, ensure that it is included before the closing “?>” tag.

If the code is pasted at the top of your functions.php file, ensure that it is included after the opening “<?php” tag.

This should fix the issue with the code displaying within your dashboard as well as hopefully fix the title display for you. Let me know if this does fix the issue. If it doesn’t we can definitely dig into this one a bit further.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed that you’ve marked this response as answered. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket.

If there are any other concerns you have prior to making your purchase please don’t hesitate to ask in a new support ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Page Title shows title of an event’ is closed to new replies.