Calendar Plugin hides toggle switches on my theme's admin panel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Plugin hides toggle switches on my theme's admin panel

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    danielfazio
    Participant

Hi there, my theme has a lot of toggle switches in the admin panel. However when I installed the calendar plugin is hides them and make them unlicklable. Is there a fix?
    how it looks
    <br>

<br>
    <br>
    how it’s supposed to look
    <br>

<br>
    More details on the theme’s help forum. It is the pixelenity oneup theme.
    <br>
    http://support.pixelentity.com/threads/4460-Toggle-Buttons-in-Admin-Panel-Not-Showing-Up-Properly-SOLVED?highlight=toggle
    <br>
    http://themeforest.net/item/oneup-one-page-parallax-retina-wordpress-theme/5901846

Barry

Without having a copy of your theme to hand it’s going to be tricky to work out what’s conflicting: would it be possible for you to share login credentials (via private reply) so I can navigate to the screen in question and see what’s happening?

danielfazio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Great – can you confirm you don’t mind me (temporarily) reactivating it when I log in?

danielfazio
    Participant

Yep! Go for it.

Barry

Hmm, those don’t seem to be working for me: can you confirm they are correct/post amended credentials?

Barry

It may also be you can work around this problem by adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file – can you give it a shot and if it doesn’t work, reply re my question about the login details?

function limit_range_of_tribe_admin_styles() {
        if ( ! class_exists( 'TribeEvents' ) ) return;
        if ( false === strpos( $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], 'tribe' ) )
            wp_dequeue_style( TribeEvents::POSTTYPE . '-admin' );
    }

add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'limit_range_of_tribe_admin_styles', 20 );

Thanks!

danielfazio
    Participant

That worked. Thank you!

Barry

Awesome! Though I can’t guarantee the fix will make the very next release, we do hope to make an improvement which should mean yo don’t need this fix for too long.

As an aside, if you have a moment, we’d love to hear your thoughts on your experience with The Events Calendar so far 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Plugin hides toggle switches on my theme's admin panel’ is closed to new replies.