Calendar stalled in March when not logged in

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar stalled in March when not logged in

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Hi there. I’m having trouble with an already launched site. For some reason, when I’m not logged in as an admin, the calendar is stalled at March. When logged in, it displays properly. Any ideas? Let me know if you want me to create an admin account for you.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry you are facing difficulties here.

It looks like you’ve got a caching plugin enabled so, when logged in as a non-admin user, you are probably being served cached content. You might be able to set up exceptions to stop event content from being cached or alternatively for the cache to be invalidated (and cleared out) more frequently.

Does that help?

Kelly
    Participant

That did the trick. Thanks 🙂

PS – I clicked to be notified of follow-up replies via email for this thread, but didn’t get an email in return. It didn’t end up in my spam folder. Thought I’d letcha know.

Barry

Awesome.

Sorry about the email notifications – we did have some issues recently with our email service provider so we’ll check in on this.

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar stalled in March when not logged in’ is closed to new replies.