Calendar "View As" when clicked displays ALL POSTS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar "View As" when clicked displays ALL POSTS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Debra Gallek
    Participant

where it should only display EVENTS.
    I deactivated other non tri.be plug-ins – no luck. then reverted to 2011 default theme and yes, the Calendar “VIEW AS” then worked.
    I am using Woothemes Canvas v. 5.2.4. The Calendar “View As” worked prior to the upgrade to Calendar Pro to 3.x but it does not work after the upgrade.

Link to view calendar (month): http://lwvccpa.org/events/ and (list) http://lwvccpa.org/events/upcoming

Barry

There was a problem with some themes including Canvas that I believe has been resolved in the latest release … can you confirm if you have indeed updated (to Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5 and The Events Calendar 3.0.3)?

tomtolkien
    Participant

Same problem – not resolved by updating.

Barry

@tomtolkien: you’re definitely more than welcome to monitor this but please do create your own thread (to avoid confusion in case it’s actually a separate underlying problem, or in case any possible fix for dgallek does not translate to your own installation).

@dgallek
    : did the update resolve this in your case/do you require further support here?

Debra Gallek
    Participant

I m at aneventapart.com til tomorrow. Will try update when I get back

Barry

Sure thing.

Debra Gallek
    Participant

same issue — not resolved by update

Barry

Hi dgallek,

Can you try adding this snippet to your theme’s functions.php file – do note that you will not normally need the <?php tag as that will normally be present already.

Does that help?

Debra Gallek
    Participant

That did the job — all is working now. Thank you!

Barry

Excellent!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar "View As" when clicked displays ALL POSTS’ is closed to new replies.