Calendar Widget – Only show 1 of recurring

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Widget – Only show 1 of recurring

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wonderbuild
    Participant

I know it’s possible to choose the option of only showing the first event in a series of recurring events for the List View. But I’d like to be able to do this for the Calendar Widget. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Geoff

Hi there, Natalie! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. πŸ™‚

Sadly, there is no option to display just the first instance of a recurring event for the mini calendar widget. The option to show the first instance only applies to the calendar List Views, including the Event List widget.

One idea would be to use both widgets, but set the mini calendar widget to display zero events below it and let the Event List widget show the upcoming events for the month.Β I know that’s not quite what you’re looking for, but it’s a possibility.

I’d suggest adding this to our UserVoice page if it’s a feature you’d like to see. We monitor that page for popular new feature ideas to include in future releases, and I can see how that might be a useful feature for others as well.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Natalie! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Natalie! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Widget – Only show 1 of recurring’ is closed to new replies.