Calendar Width in page template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendar Width in page template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I have tried to both create a new page template that is full width and use the default page one but the width of the cells are enormous. The one for my custom page template is 1750 pixels wide. I can’t seem to figure out where these numbers are pulling from. When I inspect the element I see table#big.tribe-events-calendar which is the tribe-events-calendar class. That is 1750 wide.

I’ve tried to adjust the CSS but that doesn’t seem to have any effect. When I change the template to the Default Events Template it says it is 1050 wide but you can only see Sun-Wednesday on the screen. The rest disappears far beyond that. I can extend my screen to see it all but it seems like it is still around the 1750 wide from above.

Anyone know how to adjust the width? And what is with the id=big? Can that change or have any effect?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You should be able to set the width of the calendar table, I’m not sure why it’s not working for you. Do you have an actual example I can look at in action to see whether or not the CSS is being applied or how the calendar is displaying for you?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Mike
    Participant

I’m working on it locally.. but when I switch to twenty eleven theme it works perfectly. Any thoughts on what might be conflicting? Would it be a CSS item or does JS have any involvement in the sizing of the full calendar on a page? I’m asking because this theme has had other JS conflicts.

Jonah
    Participant

It should all be controllable via CSS – I just set the width on my test site and it changed.

– Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar Width in page template’ is closed to new replies.