Calendars not refreshing, footer is changing properties

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Calendars not refreshing, footer is changing properties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cam
    Participant

Hi,

A client of mine using the Pro edition of the plugin has been having problems with paging through month views. It’s been happening for some time, and updating the plugin doesn’t help.

The calendar works on my machine using Chrome, but not Firefox or Safari. My client says it works fine in IE, but not Firefox or Safari on their machine.

I’ve tested the plugin using the default theme (2012, not 2011) and it has the same problems.

The plugin also changes the footer background of the events page and I’m assuming its something to do with the styles of the plugin overruling the websites styles. Either way if you could take a look at it and give me some idea of how to fix it, that would be great.

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re facing difficulties here.

With regards to paging first of all, I find there is no issue here using Firefox and moving from month to month on your …/events/month page. Can you confirm this is still an issue for you?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendars not refreshing, footer is changing properties’ is closed to new replies.