Calender & menu structure II

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Calender & menu structure II

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    engberg

hi,
    I asked a question here
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calender-menu-structure/#post-345381
    thank you for the quick reply Barry 🙂
    we tried the suggested solution without success (other stuff came up so thus the delay in getting back here on forum)
    Custom menus are required?
    We have dynamically generated menus – so can not edit full url.
    Any workaround for this?
    Thank you

Barry

Hi – thanks for posting!

If your theme does not support standard nav menus, I’m afraid there’s not much else I can suggest – simply because I’ve no way of knowing how your theme is implementing its menus or what filters might be available.

Would it be viable to set up a custom menu widget, thus letting you take advantage of WordPress’s native nav menus even if your theme does not support them directly?

Beyond that, I’d ask if you have any further technical questions that you take them across to our wordpress.org support forums as we don’t normally deliver technical support here on the pre-sales forum.

Thanks so much!

engberg

Hi Barry,
    Thank you for the quick reply – much appreciated! Will look into widget option – thank you for the help 🙂

Barry

Pleasure 🙂

Barry

As it’s been a while I’ll go ahead and close this thread (so it will no longer be monitored for new replies by staff) – but if any other questions crop up please do create a new thread and ask in there.

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Calender & menu structure II’ is closed to new replies.