Can clicking the calendar widget trigger a scroll to that day in the List view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Can clicking the calendar widget trigger a scroll to that day in the List view?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Timothy Lindsay
    Participant

Hi there,

We like part of the functionality on this page, which appears to be using The Events Calendar Pro: http://www.theschooloflife.com/shop/calendar

Specifically, we like that clicking on the sidebar calendar scrolls you to that particular date in the main List view.

Could Tribe please confirm whether this is default functionality in The Events Calendar Pro, or a customisation?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi!

I’m interested in why you think it is using Events Calendar PRO – it definitely could be, but I suspect it’s some other solution (in fact, I suspect it’s not even running on WordPress).

In any case, I’m afraid that sort of thing – while definitely achievable with our plugins – is not default functionality.

Does that answer your questions?

Thanks!

Timothy Lindsay
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I couldn’t be certain that it was using Events Calendar Pro, or even that it was WordPress, but it looked pretty similar – but then I suppose most calendars will do!

Anyway, you have indeed answered my question, thank you 🙂

Barry

My pleasure, happy to help 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but if we can assist with anything else please do feel free to create new topics as needed. Thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can clicking the calendar widget trigger a scroll to that day in the List view?’ is closed to new replies.