Can Events Calendar Pro do this….

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can Events Calendar Pro do this….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mike west

Hi, before I invest the time and energy into events calendar pro, can you please tell me if I can:
    1. pay at the venue
    2. cancel/manage tickets (user not admin)
    3. show attendees prior to registering
    4. show remaining tickets available
    thanks in advance.

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Hopefully I can get these answered for you as you consider purchasing our pro plugins.

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>Sure! You can set a price for the event and attendees can pay at the venue. If you’re using a ticketing system, you can have that option set up within the cart system that you’ve chosen (WooCommerce, EDD, etc.). This is usually a “Pay by Check” or pay in person type of option.</span>
    2. There isn’t currently a way for users to manage their own tickets. If they would like to cancel a ticket and get a refund, they would need to contact your site and this can be handled by your site’s admin.
    3. Are you wanting to display event attendees on the front end of the site? This can be done but would require some custom development to accomplish.
    4. The remaining number of tickets is automatically displayed on the event page before a user registers for an event.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve noticed you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close out this ticket but if you have any further questions in considering the purchase of our plugin, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can Events Calendar Pro do this….’ is closed to new replies.