Can I use WooCommerce – Tickets for this?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I use WooCommerce – Tickets for this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Duwo Media

Hi there,

I was wondering if the WooCommerce Tickets plugin can be used for this setup.
    For my client I tend to build a ticket system which allows visitors to buy tickets for a congress in a specific order.

They can choose between several workshops in two rounds. All of these workshops have a maximum amount of seats, so if it’s full, it should also say that it’s sold out.

After choosing the two workshops, they can select their ticket, depending on the discount they are considered for (e.g. Student discount, Member discount etc.)
    These tickets have different prices but they are all connected to the same workshops…

Is it possible to set this up with the WooCommerce Event Calender Free plugin and the WooCommerce Tickets plugin?

With regards,
    Duwo Media 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Duwo Media,

With WooCommerce Tickets you can create multiple tickets per Event and give them different Inventory. That may work to have people buy specific workshops in an event.

As for different prices for the same ticket. We do not have that built in, but you maybe could use WooCommerce Coupons to change the price per ticket.

So I think out plugin gets your close, but you will have to do some customization to get it all the way to what you are looking for.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I use WooCommerce – Tickets for this?’ is closed to new replies.