Can I use your plug-in to post events in multiple places?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can I use your plug-in to post events in multiple places?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adrienne

I am pretty new to WordPress but have some CSS and HTML experience and am trying to help someone create their website.

They already have a WordPress site and are looking to update. What they would like is to have a calendar plug-in that allows them to enter an event and have it show up in multiple places on their site: a limited (3 events or fewer) list view with pictures on the home page and then a lovely calendar on another page in a calendar view.

Does your plug in work in multiple places? Can I place the e-whatever code on my home page for the list of events view and just have a few listed and also have another page with a calendar of those same events?

AND I noticed you have examples with the Twenty-ten etc websites. Will it work with say the new FoodEez (sp?) or other responsive WP based site as well? I did not find a good reference for a list of compatible sites on your site but maybe it just works with everything?

Please respond and thank you kindly for your assistance with these matters.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help answer your question.

The Events Calendar Comes with a month view and widgets to display events on other parts of the site. You can set the widgets to show up to 10 events at a time. We do not offer a shortcode at this time so it would need to be a widget area.

I would recommend looking at our New User Primer for a good explanation of all our features:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-pro-new-user-primer/

AND I noticed you have examples with the Twenty-ten etc websites. Will it work with say the new FoodEez (sp?) or other responsive WP based site as well? I did not find a good reference for a list of compatible sites on your site but maybe it just works with everything?

We try to make our plugin as compatible with as many themes are possible, but with thousands and thousands, there will be conflicts at some point. So I am not sure about that FoodEez theme, but there is a good chance it will work.

You can test out many of the calendar features for free and see if it works with your theme by downloading the plugin off WordPress.org

The Events Calendar

Also we try to help with customizations and give you some tips, but for the most part you are on your own so if you are looking to change the look of the calendar a lot it would be beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I use your plug-in to post events in multiple places?’ is closed to new replies.