Can We Accept Payments?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can We Accept Payments?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi All,
    I am looking at this plugin for a customer of ours. His requirements are as follows;

1. He needs to be able to create event, and have them appear on a calendar. (think it’s safe to say you tick this box).
    2. He needs customers to be able to click on an event, and reserve their place, and make a deposit payment to reserve their place.

Is the above possible with the pro version of event calendar?

Casey D

Hello David,

Thanks for contacting us! Our WooTickets plugin will do exactly this (or any of our other ticketing solutions).

You won’t need PRO to do this, only WooTickets.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello David,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

cameraworkshop
    Participant

I bought this plugin after seeing this comment, but can’t find how you can take a deposit payment. Can you help, Casey?

Diallo

This is exactly what I’m trying to do, except it’s not a deposit, but the a discounted “early bird” limited number of tickets. Once those tickets are gone, the regular price tickets should auto enable. Will WooTickets allow this?

Diallo

I have some questions based off the following documentation for WooTickets:
    “Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
    Limit how many tickets of a given type are available, with a clear SOLD OUT reference on the frontend once they’re gone”.
    Ok so can the first type of ticket have sold out and then the 2nd type AUTOMATICALLY become available ONLY once the first type are sold out? (i.e. Early Bird THEN Regular)

“Tickets are automatically assigned a “ticket” category within WooCommerce, so they’re easy to differentiate from any other Woo products you’re selling”.
    Ok so this is the part I’m having a problem understanding. How do tickets to each and every event become tickets as “products” in WooCommerce? What if I have a multitude of events occurring weekly and they all have various prices to them. By the end of the year, will have the same amount of “products” listed in WooCommerce? Are they only used once and then just sit there in products, never to be used again? Is very unclear to me?
    I want to be able to post events that will take place in one city, and then the same event may take place the next week in another city, but with different ticket prices.

Diallo
    Spawnsa

Barry

I do apologize for the delay, Diallo.

Unfortunately Casey left the team and we missed your further updates. Is this still something you are interested in?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can We Accept Payments?’ is closed to new replies.