Cannot modify header information

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot modify header information

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    movis
    Participant

I am getting all kinds of errors when Im in the admin and searching for an event and when I modify and event but the most common are as follows:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-content/themes/churchope/customize.php:47) in /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-content/themes/churchope/customize.php:47) in /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

movis
    Participant

When I delete an event I get this:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-content/themes/churchope/customize.php:47) in /home4/omasteph/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Brook
    Participant

Howdy movis,

That is no good. Thanks for sharing the error message, they really help narrow things down. It looks like your theme is incompatible with TEC. Can you try switching themes to one of the WordPress defaults, like Twenty Fourteen? Does it work now?

When those sorts of errors happen it tends to be a plugin or theme that is attempting to modify HTTP headers in the wrong place. You can only modify those at a very specific time, namely before any output. If your theme is trying to modify them after an error results. If disabling the theme fixes it, you might try checking line 47 of wp-content/themes/churchope/customize.php and determine why it is trying to output headers. If this is happening as a result of a theme setting, can you change the setting to disable it? If not, can you simply comment out that line with no ill-effects? If you do not know the answer to those questions, perhaps the theme author could assist you here?

Please let me know if that helped. I am here to help if you have further questions, or if you want me to clarify something. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this thread has gone for a bit of a spell without an update, I am going to archive it. However should you need to continue this thread, or if you have any other questions, please open a new thread. We will be happy to help.

Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot modify header information’ is closed to new replies.