Cannot register existing event to eventbrite.com

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Cannot register existing event to eventbrite.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frank Norman
    Participant

Hi,
    Im having trouble here trying to add tickets to and registering my existing events with eventbrite.com. It seems that everything works fine when creating a new event, however any updates to existing events are ignored by eventbrite. Is this related to EB’s recent API changes or am I missing something? Thanks.

Barry

Hi – sorry to hear you are hitting difficulties.

It works well for me when I test it out – but can you describe if you are seeing any error messages and/or link me to one of the events you are trying to push to Eventbrite?

Thanks!

Frank Norman
    Participant

Hi, thanks for quick reply. No error or debug messages to speak of. It simply reverts to draft status on update, and then upon refresh disappears entirely with the ‘register on eventbrite’ radio switched back to no. This is my event I’m trying to push to Eventbrite http://www.sut.org/event/tbc-10/

Barry

OK. I wonder if something else might be impacting.

What if you deactivate all other plugins (except for The Events Calendar and Eventbrite Tickets) and additionally switch to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Thirteen.

Does it work as expected under those conditions?

Frank Norman
    Participant

SOLVED: Realised the original event author did not have EB access key in his profile. Just had to change author to me and all works as expected now.

Barry

Awesome – glad you figured it out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot register existing event to eventbrite.com’ is closed to new replies.