Cannot View Events Trash

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Cannot View Events Trash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    loakine
    Participant

I need to Empty the Trashed Events (2,202) but i get the 502 Gateway Error when trying to view Trash. Is there a way to delete all trashed events from phpmyadmin?

Barry

Hi Loakine,

Sorry you’re facing difficulties here. I wonder if you might be hitting an issue with duplicate recurring events: in the first instance can you try using the cleanup plugin as documented here and see if that alleviates the situation?

Let me know how you get on!

loakine
    Participant

Ran the Duplicate Remover now there’s 1,804 in the Trash but i still cannot access it. Still get the 502 Gateway Error. Any more ideas?

Barry

OK, thanks for giving that a shot – sounds like it did its job even if it didn’t directly impact on the problem at hand.

I do see that when you created the thread you noted having deactivated all other plugins and reverting to a default, unmodified theme – which are a solid set of troubleshooting steps, so thanks for giving them a try – but can you confirm if they had any impact on the problem and if you were consequently able to identify any conflicts with another plugin (or your theme) if so?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot View Events Trash’ is closed to new replies.