Can't change currency for Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Can't change currency for Eventbrite

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    twosixtwo
    Participant

Hi I need to change curerncy, I’m adding the snippet you suggest to functions.php but the result is neither price nor quanitity is being passed to Eventbrite. It works fine without the snippet.
    (BTW on reverting to 2011 theme the events link no longer appears in the nav menu on my site, even though it is still there in appearance/menus).
    Why isn’t such an core feature as setting curency for eventbrite set up as a variable in the plugin?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having and I cannot say why we do not have currency changes built into Eventbrite.

I had a ticket with a similar issue as you are having. Unfortunately, I am able to use the snippet you referenced and it changes the currency for me without error.

So let me see if I can reproduce it with you and get this resolved.

Can you please provide in a private reply all the information and settings you are using to create an Event in The Event Calendar for EventBrite. Then I can do some troubleshooting and see if I can get this resolved.

Thanks

twosixtwo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok thanks for providing that information.

Can you also provide the information you are using to fill in the EventBrite Event such as title, event start date, start time, content, EventBrite Ticket Name, Cost, etc…

I am going to try and use that information to duplicate the issue you are having and try to find a solution.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't change currency for Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.