Capability of registration for events (registrator pays afterwards on invoice)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Capability of registration for events (registrator pays afterwards on invoice)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edar Sultanow

We are using Modern Tribes free version of the WordPress Plug-In “Event Calendar”. Is there a feature that enables external people (usually employees of a company) to register for an event. These registrators do not want to pay using electronical payment methods. They will get an invoice and pay later. Which plug-in we may use/obtain for that requirement?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi, I can answer your question.

Yes there is a way to have people register for an event without paying.

You can use one of our ticketing plugin such as WooCommerce Tickets. Then you can set the price to zero so there is no payment when someone orders a ticket and have them go through the order process of WooCommerce which would register them for an event. I would also put the price of the registration in the ticket title if you need to show that. Or you could just put it in the information. You can have multiple ticket types per event too.

https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-wootickets/

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for marking your question answered, I am going to close this topic, but if you would like more help related to this or with something else, please create a new topic. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Capability of registration for events (registrator pays afterwards on invoice)’ is closed to new replies.