Change Weekly Display to Sunday through Saturday?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Weekly Display to Sunday through Saturday?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jaynewest
    Participant

Is it possible to change the weekly display to Sunday through Saturday in all display modes (weekly, monthly, etc.)?

Thank you — amazing plug in that I’ve only scratched the surface of.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks for the kind words!

It is possible if you change the setting in WordPress to start the week on Sunday.

Go to Settings->General

Then on the bottom of the page change the “Week Starts On” to Sunday.

Please let me know if that works.

Thanks

jaynewest
    Participant

Oh, that was so easy…I was digging so hard through the Events docs I didn’t even think about the WP settings.
    Thank you so much — can’t wait for the printable page option to be added. This is a great plugin. Bravo!
    Best,
    Jayne aka Webley

Brian
    Keymaster

Jayne, Glad it worked and I love when the simple things take care of what seems to be larger changes. 🙂

I am going to close this ticket as it is resolved, but if you have any other questions or troubles, please create a new ticket.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Weekly Display to Sunday through Saturday?’ is closed to new replies.