Change Weekly view showing 8am to an earlier time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Weekly view showing 8am to an earlier time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chaplin35
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve asked the same question here: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/change-weekly-view-showing-8am-to-an-earlier-time/ so please have a look. You mentioned that it will be, but without any guarantees, incorporated into the next update. We’ve had 3.5 and 3.5.1 now, is this feature in there, and if yes then how do I activate it?

Thanks

Barry

Hi chaplin35,

I’m afraid that, right now, this feature is not present and is still to be implemented – realistically at this point it may be the release after next rather than the very next release before we see this, however that’s subject to change as we occasionally have to reprioritize different issues.

Sorry for any confusion – but I hope that clears things up a little 🙂

chaplin35
    Participant

Yea, defo clears things up but it’s rather disappointing because we constantly get questions from potential clients that why don’t we have any 7am sessions (although we have but they just see 8am as the 1st one). No idea how many we have lost by now cause not all ask the question and just leave the site.

Barry

Definitely: we’ll see what we can do as we roll out the next set of releases.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to update you here. We were not able to fix this issue in time for our upcoming release (3.6). However, it is still very much a priority and we hope to have it corrected in the next maintenance release. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thank you for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Weekly view showing 8am to an earlier time’ is closed to new replies.