Changing list format

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing list format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smazzoni
    Participant

Hi, I want to edit the way the upcoming events are displayed into a Venue page.

They are currently:

Mike And Teddy’s Comedy Hour
    September 25 | Recurring Event (See all)
    Find out more »

I’d like to replace the ‘Recurring Event’ for the custom description (e.g. Every Tuesday), I know that this shows up when I hover on the text, but I want to be shown instead of this. I also want to get rid of the ‘Find out more »’ link. So basically I want to edit the template :D, but the only code I have on the pro/single-venue.php is this one:

<!– Upcoming event list –>
    <?php do_action(‘tribe_events_single_venue_before_upcoming_events’) ?>
    <?php // Use the ‘tribe_events_single_venue_posts_per_page’ to filter the
    // number of events to display beneath the venue info on the venue page.
    ?>
    <?php echo tribe_include_view_list( array(‘venue’ => $venue_id, ‘eventDisplay’ => ‘upcoming’, ‘posts_per_page’ => apply_filters( ‘tribe_events_single_venue_posts_per_page’, 100 ) ) )?>
    <?php do_action(‘tribe_events_single_venue_after_upcoming_events’) ?>

How can I edit this?

Casey
    Participant

smazzoni,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I believe the function that you’ll want to use to display the recurrence information is ‘tribe_get_recurrence_text()‘. If you include that in your template override, then it should display the recurrence text (ex: Repeats daily for three days).

Hopefully that points you in the right direction, but let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing list format’ is closed to new replies.