Changing the Box size for multiple ticket options to remove scrolling option

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Changing the Box size for multiple ticket options to remove scrolling option

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    robkuhn
    Participant

Hello! Is there anyway (that doesn’t require me to adjust the functions.php page, I break things) to adjust the size of the box that imports the eventbrite ticket sales option. I have multiple tickets and don’t like the way the scroll bar works– makes it harder for customers to buy the tickets. It looks great on mobile, but the desktop browser adds that scroll option.

Is there any other workaround besides working in the php? I saw a solution in the forum but it was way over my head. Thanks so much!

Barry

It should be possible to do this via CSS if you’d prefer that route – a short snippet like this ought to do the trick:

.eventbrite-ticket-embed iframe { height: 234px !important }

Of course, you may need to adjust that figure and increase or decrease it appropriately. You can find out about adding custom CSS (usually via a tribe-events/tribe-events.css file within your theme) by reading our Themer’s Guide.

Does that help?

pylon
    Participant

Nice one! You can also hide the browser’s ugly default iframe border if it hasn’t already been reset by using;

/* EVENTBRITE TICKETS IFRAME WINDOW ON EVENT PAGES */
    .eventbrite-ticket-embed iframe {border-style: hidden !important; }

robkuhn
    Participant

Sweetness!! Thanks so much! Trying it now, fingers crossed!

robkuhn
    Participant

Sorry, I’m still a little lost.

I have two css style sheets on this theme and they are:
    /resources/eb-tec-admin.css ~which is just one giant ongoing paragraph of code. Where would I add the snippet exactly?
    /resources/eb-tec-admin.min.css (which says (inactive) when I select it.

CSS is not my strong point. Thanks for your help!

Barry

Please read through the Themer’s Guide linked to in my last reply 🙂

Normally we recommend setting up a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet which would live at a path something like this:

wp-content/themes/your_theme/tribe-events/tribe-events.css

You could add the above CSS rules in there. Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing the Box size for multiple ticket options to remove scrolling option’ is closed to new replies.