Class Scheduler

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Class Scheduler

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tech

Hello,
    My client needs a scheduling system for group personal training sessions that last 1 hour each and there are sessions from 6 am to 9 pm, some sessions take 3 clients and others 5 clients. Can I use your system to post all available sessions, be recurring, and allow clients to book and purchase online?

Thank you.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The functionality that you are describing can be accomplished using our Events Calendar Pro plugin (https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/) for the recurrence feature along with one of our ticketing plugins for the registration features.

Our most popular ticketing plugins are WooCommerce Tickets and Easy Digital Downloads Tickets although we also integrate with Shopp, Eventbrite and WP e-Commerce.

Let me know if you have any other concerns that I can help you with before you make your purchase.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve noticed you’ve marked the previous response as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close out this ticket but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Class Scheduler’ is closed to new replies.