Collect multiple attendee info on checkout

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Collect multiple attendee info on checkout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dalton

Hey there Modern Tribe!
    I’m researching event tools for a potential client project and Event Calendar Pro + WooCommerce Tickets is at the top of my list. There is just one small snag, which is that this site will definitely, absolutely need to be able to accept information for multiple registrants during checkout, and include that information on the attendee list. I saw that this is an upcoming feature on the forum here: http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3738379-collect-all-attendee-information-for-multiple-tick

Please tell me you’re still working on this and it will be available soon! Any news or updates on this feature?

Thanks,
    Dalton

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Dalton,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets. We are working on adding more features to all the ticking add ons we have including getting registrant information.

However, I do not have a solid time table for these features. We have a release coming out in a couple weeks and they will not be included in it. It could hopefully be in the early part of next year, but I cannot make any promises on a date.

Thanks again for the interest.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Collect multiple attendee info on checkout’ is closed to new replies.